Wednesday, December 3, 2008

sassy & skinny

They are sassy, skinny, ripped, feminin and hot! Never Denim is launched the 22. of january by Bik Bok- inspired by street fashion, subcultures, rockstars and the bums on the corner of the hood. Remember I posted pics from the fashion show a month ago?(1.nov) I cant wait to get those pants on. Bik Bok did it again. Never Denim Black Label is ruff & cool, inspired by the 80s, and the fit is perfekt. Never Denim White Label has new fresh washes in different styles- slim jeans and boyfriendjeans. Love this jeans label!!!!
stylemag

3 comments :

Sharon S said...

Hi there-I agree, this label rocks!!

Rumi Neely said...

HMMMmmm can I have everything in the photo??

Hippie, hippie - milkshake said...

sharon rose: yeah, and you know what? its a norwegian brand...

Rumi: if it was up to me yes! yes! yes! ...